Under the guidance of circle secretary SNATTA Shri Maharshi Brahmbhatt, a deligation of circle body consists of Shri Ashish Tiwari, Shri Vivek Singh and Shri Jaydeep attended the meeting with res. G M Admin madam who accompanied with AGM admin.
Key points discussed on the meeting are as follows:-
1) Long pending inter circle transfer under rule-8 for which we put forth our representaion for early issuing of JE transfer list. We demanded clearance of whole transfer list as the Restructuring is being planned and after giving various section on contract will let some space for inter circle transfer. For this GM madam had assured us of taking progressive steps in this regards. She informed us that this matter is discussed at CGM level after consistent persuation of SNATTA. She assured us that positive steps are being considered for the matter in near future.
2) Then other matter which discussed was intra circle transfer. After consistent persuation SNATTA one list of intra circle transfer was released for which we expressed our gratitude to GM madam and we urged to clear rest of the matters as soon as possible. For this she told us that the intra-circle transfer work is also in pipeline and some SSA level issues are pertaining and after solving those issues more orders will be released.
3) Later we discussed about the the case Shri Chiranjeev Yadav who has become JTO and at 3rd place in inter circle transfer waitlist. For this she asked AGM admin to remove his name from the list and updated list will be uploaded soon.
4) Later tha matter of consent letter was discussed for which she again confirmed that consent letters have been sent to respective circles.
Meeting concluded on a positive note.
SNATTA CWC Gujarat scheduled a meeting with AGM Admin. Gujarat Circle office on dated 13/08/2020.
SNATTA deligation had Vivek Singh – Ahmedabad, Raju bhai Avaiya – Bhuj, Ashish Tiwari – Valsad.
Key points discussed were as follows:-
1) We persuaded to clear the intra-circle transfer list as soon as possible. Although some queries were raised for which we replied with productive solutions.
2) Then we discussed about inter circle transfers.
3) Admin looks adamant on shortage of JEs in circle but we countered with the fact that the contract process will give space for transfers.
4) We discussed some critical cases like spouse , handicapped etc.
Meeting concluded on a positive note and we expect some positive steps to be taken in the interest of JEs.
Appeal for Twitter Campaign on 10.08.2020 from 11AM to 3PM by BSNL Staff & Subscribers to raise the demand of immediate launch of 4G for its Revival.
India wants to Experience Govt’s ‘apna 4G.’
So Launch #BSNL4GNow ‼️
To make the Hashtag TREND,
Pass Message to Every BSNL FRIEND.
Gujarat Circle has updated waiting list of Rule-8. SNATTA Gujarat had pursued this since very long.
106444_JE waitlist inter & inta up to 300620 27-07-2020
Gujarat SNTTA, on behalf of all India JTO Phase-I trainees and especially Gujarat trainees, is heartily thankful for relentless efforts of SNEA, CS, Gujarat for playing important & timely role for betterment of our fraternity on issue of alternate arrangement of our Training which was scheduled forcefully & centralized at Ghaziabad even during lock down ignoring the risk on our life.
We really appreciate for providing lightning fast support to us with coordination of SNEA, CHQ on our genuine issues even on just a single phone call.
Earlier also they helped us for resolving legal issue & there after releasing our JTO, LDCE result which was struck for many months.
Taking such pro HR role we are confident that in days to come presence of SNEA is very much essential as most powerful Association so that it will continue to play roll & doing best efforts for making bright future of BSNL & our fraternity.
We are never going to forget SNEA for their timely support.